This is the official and most up-to-date DVSA motorcycle theory test ‘guide’ – available in book, kindle, DVD and downloadable formats. An essential study guide for any motorcyclist preparing to pass their theory test and according to Amazon, this is the best-selling motorcycle theory test book. This book deals with the multiple choice part of the theory test, with hundreds of official DVSA theory revision questions, covering all 14 topics. This latest edition reflects the most up-to-date test revision bank, with just one correct option (out of four), ensuring easier learning. Overall, this book links motorcycle theory to motorcycle practice in a way that is both practical and easy to remember.
Includes all 829 official motorcycle theory test revision questions and answers from the Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
Paperback: 350 pages
Publisher: The Stationery Office (29 Mar. 2016)
DVSA riding advice book
- bite sized chunks of information, which are easier to understand at your own pace
- lots of photographs and images to illustrate what you are learning
- fourteen topic-specific case studies and six mixed-topic ones, just like the ones from the test
- things to discuss and practice with your motorcycle trainer, putting learning into practice
- meeting the standards, relating topics to the National Standard for Riding