New 'free pick-up' motorcycle publication
What a breath of fresh air to learn about On Two Wheels (O2W) – a new ‘free pick-up’ motorcycle publication from leading bike publishers -Mortons Media Group, whose portfolio of motorcycle publications includes: Classic Bike Guide, Classic Dirt Bike, Classic Motorcycle Mechanics, Classic Racer, Fast Bikes, Motor Cycle Monthly and Scootering!
O2W includes essential learner/novice rider information, commuter tips, buying guides, along with general riding and motorcycle safety updates. Editor – Mau Spencer, commented that O2W is written by a team of experienced motorcycle riders and will be available at dealer outlets and motorcycle training schools throughout the UK.
Contents - O2W Edition 1 - April/May 2017
- CBT revamp on the horizon
- Quick guide to motorcycle licence categories
- Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) overview (part 1)
- IAM RoadSmart – Getting up to speed
- Riding tips – basic positioning
- How to increase your fuel economy
- Guide to open face helmets
- Bike reviews: AJS Caswell 125, KYMCO City+50, Yamaha MT-03
- Latest machines: Susuki V-Strom 250, Honda CBR250 Rally, Kawasaki Versys-X 300, BMW G310 GS, Keeway RKS 125 Sport.
- Product reviews: RST Pro Series Adventure II jacket and trousers, TCX X-Street Lady waterproof boots and Caberg Stunt helmet