Your guide to life on two wheels - O2W - March 2018
Motorcycle training has a come a long way in recent years, with significant ongoing changes and corresponding improvements to rider safety. Alongside these changes, whilst there have been significant reductions in motorcycle related casualties, there is no room for complacency and more changes are on the horizon. 2018 will see ongoing DVSA consultation, with several key changes due by year end. This months O2W has a useful overview of both the history of motorcycle training and the proposed changes for 2018.
We are proud to see VideoBiker featured on page 6 of this months O2W, under the banner of ‘online training’ and with the title – ‘Pass your motorcycle test with VideoBiker‘. Free accounts are available here.
Contents - O2W Edition 10 - March 2018
- Get on scheme being reviewed by the MCIA
- Bike training and CBT changes on the horizon (DVSA)
- Online motorcycle training – Pass your motorcycle test with VideoBiker
- O2W Sport – Racing on a budget
- New products: Quebex Textile WP motorcycle jacket, Hevik back protector, X-Lite X-803 helmet, Buffalo winter gloves (Yukon, Siena, Trail)
- First ride: Electrocruz 25 RLI, Honda CMX500 Rebel, Triumph Street Triple S
- Riding tips: Understanding your driving licence
- Product reviews: Arai RX-7V helmet, Richa Original Cordura jeans
- Going the distance – 500 miles on three wheels
- At a glance: SWM SV440R