Your guide to life on two wheels - O2W - June/July 2017
In this – the 2nd edition of the ‘free pick-up’ motorcycle publication, On Two Wheels (O2W), there is an interesting example of how local councils are increasingly looking towards improved motorcycle safety and skills enhancement strategies. Northamptonshire County Council has partnered with the Motorcycle Industry Association (MCIA) to deliver a range of biker initiatives that encourage new riders to get-on two wheels, along with advice on the benefits of utilising MCIAC approved training schools.
O2W Staff Rider, Ross Mowbray continues the second in his series of step-by-step guides of how to ‘get-on two wheels’. This article includes useful advice on how to pass the motorcycle theory test.
Contents - O2W Edition 2 - June/July 2017
- Latest Euro bikes revealed: Peugeot Speedfight SE, KYMCO X-Town 125cc & 300cc maxi-scooters, Macbor Montana XR3, Yamaha YS125
- Northamptonshire: a two wheeled revolution
- Products reviews: Aquqa B25 backback, Boneville jacket, K7 jeans
- Motorcycle theory test (part 2)
- Dealing with roadside breakdown
- Bikes: Sinnis Prime 50, Aprilia RS125 & Tuono 125
- Summer motorcycle kit guide
- Get On (MCIA) – Don’t miss the opportunity
- Riding tips: Filtering safely with the IAM
- Bike buying guide – what you can get for under £2500 (Mash Roadstar 50, Herald Classic 125, LML Star Lite 125, Lexmoto Milano 50cc)