Your guide to life on two wheels - O2W - September 2017
Alongside the usual mix of first rides and product reviews, including a very interesting look at the excellent Zero range of electric motorcycles, there were two highly relevant articles that caught our eye at VideoBiker. Firstly – Getting on two wheels (part 4) offers a clear and helpful step-by-step Module Two motorcycle test guide – well worth a read.
Secondly, a very useful article giving advice on how to safely get back on two wheels after a long break. The article references the importance of booking refresher training with a local motorcycle training school, along with the benefits of booking a riding assessment with BikeSafe or taking things a step further by booking some advanced rider training with the IAM or RoSPA.
Contents - O2W Edition 4 - September 2017
- New metal: Yamaha X-Max 400, Suzuki GSX-S125, Suzuki GSX-R125, Suzuki GSX-250R
- New products: Hellos & Shamal summer gloves, Oxford XA6 alam disc lock, Envy ladies leggings, Nito N2000 Pioneer full-face helmet
- First ride: Bullit Hero 125, FB Mondial HPS 125, Torrot Muvi twin battery, Zero S, Zero DSR, Kawasaki Versys-X 300, Vespa GTS Super Sport 300
- Getting on two wheels (part 4) – Module two motorcycle test overview
- Life saving technology
- Bike buying guide – buying a motorcycle or Scooter on finance
- Product reviews: Furygan FIT-R 2 gloves, Airoh ST 701 helmet, Hood K7 jeans, OxProds visor protection options, Knox Zephyr mesh jacket
- It’s like riding a bike – Getting back on two wheels