Your guide to life on two wheels - O2W - January 2018
A relatively quiet month for motorcycle training and rider safety in O2W, but some great advice on ending the ‘bike season’ well with the correct winter care of motorcycles, for riders who prefer not to ride in the cold, ice and snow. The key message is don’t make the mistake of simply parking up in the garage and leaving things to their own devices until spring. There are important steps to take when storing a motorcycle for any length of time and not done properly, can lead to rider safety problems. Take heed and read this article!
And given our gratitude that Sinnis Motorcycles are proudly sponsoring the VideoBiker 2018/2019 prize draw, it’s good to see the Sinnis 125 Terrain featured again in O2W – a superb, well priced, Euro4 125cc motorcycle! Watch out for updates and a chance to win a Sinnis Terrain 125 very soon.
Contents - O2W Edition 8 - January 2018
- Met Police combat bike theft
- Transport for London introduces training & safety initiatives
- New products: Spidi Evorider ladies leather jacket, Alpinestars Patron gloves, Tucano Urbano Green Park jacket, Alpinestars Patron gore-tex boots, Weise Pioneer jacket
- Launch ride: Yamaha XMAX 400, Leugeot Spedfight4 125, Benelli Leoncino 500
- Product reviews: Shoei NXR helmet, TCX Rush boots, Furygan 01 jeans, Oxford Merton boots, HJC Deadpool helmet
- First ride: CRUiSYM 300i
- Riding tips: Winter storage
- At a glance: Sinnis 125 Terrain