Your guide to life on two wheels - O2W - February 2018
It’s been a very cold start to 2018 and driving back from London recently, we were surprised at how many riders continue to ride with snow and ice on the ground. Along with the O2W team, at VideoBiker our advice is 100% to stay off two wheels when there is snow and ice on the ground. It’s just not worth the risk and on the subject of risk, this equally applies to respecting the safety of other road users.
Page 26 of this months O2W echoes these thoughts with an excellent IAM RoadSmart sponsored articles on the importance of watching out for pedestrians – especially this time of year between the high risk hours of 3pm – 7pm. Good observations and forward planning are vital, as is observing speed limits, use of lights and being extra vigilant. Stay safe and look out for pedestrians!
Contents - O2W Edition 9 - February 2018
- New products: Sena 30K Communication System, Hevik Titanium jacket, Gear Gremin heated grips, HJC RPHA 90 helmet, TMAX Over Range transmission kit, D30 LP1 Armour, Forcefield FreeLite back protector
- At a glance: Bullit Hunt S 125
- Product reviews: Hevik Rainstop Waterproof over-suit, Shark Ridill helmet, Spada Hartbury Rouge Ladies wax jacket, Spada Rigger Selvedge jeans, Spada Freeride 2017 gloves, Spada Pallas boots
- First ride: Lexmoto Riviera 125, Peugeot CityStar 125, Triumph Street Twin, Honda CRF250L Rally
- O2W’s best bikes of 2017
- O2W’s best kit of 2017
- Launch ride: Benelli BN251, Benelli BN302
- Riding advice: Watch out for pedestrians
- Buying guide: Flip-front helmets