You are here: VideoBiker / Prize-draw
Join VideoBiker for a chance to win!
Prize draw terms and conditions
- The VideoBiker prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 16 and over (at the time of entry). Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Video Biker Ltd are not eligible to enter.
- This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated in any way by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media network. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- The promoter will accept no responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture prize draw entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. Prize draw entries must be made by the person entering and entries made through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Prize draw entrants are required to meet the entry criteria as detailed on this page, but otherwise are not required to make a purchase. Entries to the prize draw will be accepted up until the last day of Motorcycle Live 2020 (unless otherwise notified on this page) and winners will be notified via their account page, by email or telephone within 14 days of the last day of Motorcycle Live 2020.
- Winners must have an accurate and ‘live’ VideoBiker account at the time of the prize draw and it is the responsibility of entrants to update their account with any contact detail changes.
- The promoter reserves the right to disclose the names of winners and their city/town of residence – including publishing names of winners on the publishers website(s) and social media channels. By entering the prize draw, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you win a prize.
- Proof of identity may be required.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Prize draw winners will be selected at random by independent judges or using a computer/software based random number generator.
- The judges decision will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Where a prize is supplied to the promoter by a third party the prize will be awarded to the winner(s) subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions (if any).
- The promoter does not endorse any prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier.
- Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- With the exception of VideoBiker academy membership prizes, in no event shall any entrant be entitled to win more than one major prize i.e. an entrant shall be allowed to win a VideoBiker academy membership and to subsequently win one of the other third-party sponsored prizes.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
- Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise.
- The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Prizes should be claimed by the relevant winner within 28 days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the prize notification is returned or cannot be delivered, such potential winners forfeit all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- An unclaimed prize may not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the promoters control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to Video Biker Ltd as a result thereof.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- Names of winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Prize Draw Manager – Video Biker Ltd, 17 The Rubicon Centre, Broad Ground Road, Lakeside, Redditch, B98 8YP.
- These prize terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these prize draw terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Video Biker Ltd (VideoBiker)
- This website (videobiker.co.uk) is owned and operated by Video Biker Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 10070180, and our registered office is at 17 The Rubicon Centre, Broad Ground Road, Lakeside, Redditch, B98 8YP.
- Our principal place of business is at 17 The Rubicon Centre, Broad Ground Road, Lakeside, Redditch, B98 8YP.
- You can contact us by writing to the address given above, by using our website contact form or by telephone on 0121 270 6071.
Sinnis Terrain 125cc (Sinnis Motorcycles) x1
Sinnis Hero 125cc (Sinnis Motorcycles) x1
Helite Airvest (Airvest UK) x2
£500 kit voucher (DMC Moto Birmingham) x2
GPS Tracker (Autocom) x1
Filtered Ear hearing protection fitting (Ultimate Ear) x2
LED motorcycle safety vests/belts (Moto Central) x20
Advanced riding course (IAM RoadSmart) x1
Masters riding course (IAM RoadSmart) x1
REALRIDER® motorcycle crash detection App (REALRIDER®) x5
TP90 Bluetooth tyre pressure kit (Steelemate) x1
Airrider motorcycle air seat (AirRider) x2
Take Control Motorcycle Riding course (Safer Roads Partnership) x2
Half-page advert in On Two Wheels (O2W) x2
Motorcycle tracking security fitting (Metatrak) x2
12 months premium membership (Take-a-Byte) x1
Complete Rider plus (VideoBiker) x20
Learners (CBT) Academy membership (VideoBiker) x200
20-page business website design (Net Media Marketing) x1
12-months website hosting (Net Media Marketing) x1
Tracker VHF motorcycle security Monitor & Retrieve (Tracker) x2
Motorcycle security theft deterrent kit – motorcycle or scooter (Datatag) x2